Last month, the Ontario-based company Hempearth signed a contract with the Florida-based plane manufacturing company Velocity Inc. to build the world’s first airplane made of hemp. According to Derek Kesek, owner of Hempearth, the plane will be constructed from at least 75% hemp – including the wings, seats, pillows and outer shell. The plane will …
Tag: hemp plane
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!