By Dave Smith, BigIslandNow.com A bill that would authorize the dean of the University of Hawaii’s agricultural school to establish a hemp research program was approved today by the state Senate and sent over to the House. Introduced by seven senators, including Big Island Sen. Josh Green, Senate Bill 2175 would allow the Dean of the College of …
Tag: hemp biofuel
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!