Oregon officials have passed new rules allowing for the production and distribution of hemp-infused alcohol. The Oregon Liquor Control Commission released new rules yesterday for Oregon brewers that allows for industrial hemp to be used in hemp-infused alcoholic beverages if certain conditions are met. Marijuana-infused alcoholic beverages remain prohibited. Under the exception, “hemp-infused beverages are …
Tag: hemp beer
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!