Texas State Representative Joe Moody introduced House Bill 507 Monday morning, a proposal to decriminalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis for those 21 and older, making the offense a simply $100 ticket. “Our current marijuana policy in Texas just isn’t working,” says Representative Moody. “We need a new approach that allows …
Tag: heather fazio
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!