Texas State Representative Joe Moody introduced House Bill 507 Monday morning, a proposal to decriminalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis for those 21 and older, making the offense a simply $100 ticket. “Our current marijuana policy in Texas just isn’t working,” says Representative Moody. “We need a new approach that allows …
Tag: heather fazio
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!