The vast majority of Ireland residents are in support of legalizing cannabis for medical purposes, according to polling released yesterday. Based on the survey’s findings, 77% of those in Ireland believe that cannabis should be legal for medical use. Only 13% are opposed to the move, with 10% undecided. The poll comes soon after Health …
Tag: Health Minister Simon Harris
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!