Hawaii’s House Judiciary Committee has given approval to House Bill 321, a measure to legalize medical cannabis dispensaries throughout the state. The vote was unanimous. If approved into law, the proposal would establish a system of production centers to provide cannabis to dispensaries, which would then distribute it to qualified patients. A minimum of 21 …
Tag: hawaii medical marijuana program
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!