Harrisburg, the capital of Pennsylvania, has become the third city in the state to pass an ordinance decriminalizing the possession of small amounts of cannabis. On Tuesday the city’s council voted unanimously to pass a proposal making the possession of up to 30 grams of cannabis a simple $75 fine for a person’s first and …
Tag: Harrisburg decriminalization
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!