Harrisburg, the capital of Pennsylvania, has become the third city in the state to pass an ordinance decriminalizing the possession of small amounts of cannabis. On Tuesday the city’s council voted unanimously to pass a proposal making the possession of up to 30 grams of cannabis a simple $75 fine for a person’s first and …
Tag: Harrisburg decriminalization
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!