Michigan’s Court of Appeals has upheld a law decriminalizing cannabis in Grand Rapids, ruling that it’s doesn’t violate state law. The law was challenged by Kent County Prosecutor William Forsyth, who argues that it unlawfully prohibits Grand Rapids police from enforcing state law. The ruling, issued on Friday, January 9th, upholds a previous ruling by …
Tag: grand rapids decriminalization
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!