Governors from four states have joined forces in sending a letter to Trump Administration officials urging them to support state marijuana laws. In the letter dated today, Governors Bill Walker (Alaska), John Hickenlooper (Colorado), Kate Brown (Oregon) and Jay Inslee (Washington) begin by asking Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin to “engage …
Tag: Governors Bill Walker marijuana
Four Governors Send Letter to Trump Administration Officials Urging them Respect State Marijuana Laws
- cole memo, governor jay inslee, governor jay inslee cannabis, governor jay inslee marijuana, governor john hickenlooper, governor john hickenlooper cannabis, governor john hickenlooper marijuana, governor kate brown, governor kate brown cannabis, governor kate brown marijuana, Governors Bill Walker, Governors Bill Walker cannabis, Governors Bill Walker marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!