House Bill 766, a proposal to allow the medical use of cannabis low-THC cannabis oil for those with seizure disorders, has been given approval by North Carolina’s full legislature, sending it to Governor Pat McCrory for consideration. The measure was passed unanimously in the Senate, 15 to 0, and nearly unanimously in the House, 112 …
Tag: governor pay mccrory
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!