Missouri’s Senate vote unanimously to approve House Bill 2238 Thursday, sending the measure to the governor. The proposal would legalize the possession and distribution of low-THC cannabis extracts. If signed into law by Governor Jay Nixon, or allowed to become law without his signature, House Bill 2238 would authorize the state’s Department of Agriculture to produce, …
Tag: governor jary nixon
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!