Industrial hemp is now legal in North Dakota, due to House Bill 1436 becoming law on Friday, August 1st. House Bill 1436, which was approved by the Senate with a 46 to 1 vote, and by the House of Representatives with an 87 to 5 vote, was signed into law by Governor Jack Dalrymple in …
Tag: governor jack dalrymple
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!