New York Governor Andrew Cuomo today called for marijuana to be legalized in his state as part of a “true justice agenda”. “Let’s legalize the adult use of recreational marijuana once and for all,” said Cuomo. He said that he plans to push for the measure within 100 days, reports NBC New York. Cuomo didn’t …
Tag: Governor Andrew Cuomo marijuana
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!