By Nick Sheppard, TheDailyBeast.com Before “Choom Gang” Obama or “I didn’t inhale” Clinton, the first president likely smoked pot. Presidential aspirants smoking pot, states growing hemp for industrial use—2015 sounds a lot like 1776. In fact, America’s first president may have been one of the nation’s original users of medicinal marijuana. George Washington’s rotting teeth …
Tag: george washington medical marijuana
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!