By Nick Sheppard, TheDailyBeast.com Before “Choom Gang” Obama or “I didn’t inhale” Clinton, the first president likely smoked pot. Presidential aspirants smoking pot, states growing hemp for industrial use—2015 sounds a lot like 1776. In fact, America’s first president may have been one of the nation’s original users of medicinal marijuana. George Washington’s rotting teeth …
Tag: george washington medical cannabis
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!