By Marijuana Policy Project WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. House of Representatives is expected to vote Tuesday evening or Wednesday on several spending limitations intended to roll back the federal government’s war on marijuana. Several marijuana-related amendments will be offered to the FY 2016 Commerce, Justice, Science and Related Agencies appropriations bill, and at least …
Tag: FY 2016 Commerce
- dea, department of justice, drug enforcement administration, FY 2016 Commerce, justice, Justice Department, Marijuana Policy Project, Representative Dana Rohrabacher, representative jared polis, representative sam farr, representative tom mcclintock, Science and Related Agencies appropriations bill, u.s. house
- Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Allowing Students to Use Medical Marijuana at School
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Passed by Northern Mariana Islands Legislature, Sent to Governor
- Ohio Ballot Board Certifies Initiative to Legalize Marijuana for Those 21+
- Study: THC May Safely and Effectively Treat Anorexia Nervosa Symptoms
- Louisiana Legislature Passes Proposals to Add Six New Medical Marijuana Conditions
- U.S. House Committee Votes to Protect State Medical Marijuana Laws
- Northern Mariana Islands Senate Votes to Legalize Marijuana
- Arizona Governor Signs Hemp Bill Into Law
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.