A new study published by the journal Behavioral Brain Research has found that cannabis may treat Fragile X syndrome, also known as Martin-Bell syndrome, which is a “genetic condition that causes a range of developmental problems including learning disabilities and cognitive impairment”, according to the National Institute of Health which conducted and funded the study. …
Tag: fragile x syndrome
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!