In the wake of more states legalizing cannabis, the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) has updated the form required to purchase a firearm to explicitly point out that cannabis is illegal under federal law, regardless of what individual states have done. Up until this point, Form 4473 has asked, “Are you …
Tag: Form 4473
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!