An initiative to legalize medical cannabis has received approval from Florida’s Secretary of State, giving advocates the go-ahead to begin collecting signatures. United for Care, the group behind the initiative, is also the group behind Amendment 2, an initiative to legalize medical cannabis that received 58% of the vote in last year’s election, though wasn’t …
Tag: florida medical marijuana initiative
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!