Today Florida State Representative Greg Stuebe filed House Bill 683 which would legalize the use and state-licensed distribution of medical cannabis. The measure is a companion bill to Senate Bill 528, which was filed by Senator Senator Jeff Brandes in January. House Bill 683, unlike Senate Bill 528, would prohibit the actual smoking of medical cannabis. …
Tag: florida medical marijuana bill
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!