Florida’s Senate Criminal Justice Committee has approved Senate Bill 902, a proposal to legalize hemp, with a unanimous 5 to 0 vote. The measure was approved last week, also unanimously, by the Senate Agriculture Committee. If passed into law, the proposal – titled the Hemp Industry Development Act and filed by Senator Jeff Clemens – would …
Tag: florida hemp legalization
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!