Florida’s Senate Criminal Justice Committee has approved Senate Bill 902, a proposal to legalize hemp, with a unanimous 5 to 0 vote. The measure was approved last week, also unanimously, by the Senate Agriculture Committee. If passed into law, the proposal – titled the Hemp Industry Development Act and filed by Senator Jeff Clemens – would …
Tag: florida hemp legalization
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!