President Obama on Monday released his proposal for the federal government’s 2016 budget. As part of the 2,000-page, $4 trillion proposed budget, Obama is calling for a reversal of recent congressional action that prohibits the District of Columbia from legalizing recreational cannabis sales. In November, D.C. voters overwhelmingly approved an initiative that legalized the possession …
Tag: fiscal year 2016 budget of the u.s. government
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!