According to a new study published by the Journal of Clinical Rheumatology, marijuana had “a significant favorable effect” on fibromyalgia among all participants. “Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain syndrome, characterized by chronic musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, and mood disturbances”, explains the study’s abstract. “There are nearly no data on the effect of medical cannabis (MC) treatment on …
Tag: Fibromyalgia weed
- Kentucky Legislature Passes Resolution Urging Federal Government to End Hemp Prohibition
- Study: Cannabinoids May Help Treat Gut Inflammation
- Canada Senate Votes to Legalize Marijuana for Those 18+
- Hawaii Committee Passes Resolution Urging NFL to Allow Players to Use Medical CBD
- Study: Marijuana Use Associated With Reduced Mortality Following Orthopedic Surgery
- Voters in Illinois’ Most Populated County Approve Marijuana Legalization Referendum
- Alaska House Unanimously Approves Resolution Urging Feds to Respect Their Marijuana Law
- Study: Cannabinoid Receptors a Promising Target for the Treatment of Suicidal Behavior
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
SalviaExtract.com is America's best source for high quality Salvia for Sale, vape pens and ethnobotanical.
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.