A bill to prevent employers from firing or refusing to hiring someone for off-the-job marijuana use has been filed in Oregon. Senate Bill 301 is similar to a proposal recently filed in Washington State, but would take things a step further by protecting recreational cannabis users, and not just those using it for medical purposes. …
Tag: employee weed
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!