A group calling itself the Colorado Campaign for Equal Gun Rights has announced that it’s attempting to put an initiative to a vote of the people in 2016 aimed at prohibiting individuals from being denied concealed weapon permits simply because they’re a cannabis consumer or a registered medical cannabis patient. “It’s just ridiculous,” says Edgar …
Tag: Edgar Antillon
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!