New York’s Assembly Health Committee has overwhelmingly passed a bill that would add severe menstrual cramps – know as dysmenorrhea – to the state’s list of qualifying medical marijuana conditions. The committee gave approval to Assembly Bill 582 with an overwhelming 21 to 2 vote. The measure now moves towards a vote by the full …
Tag: dysmenorrhea marijuana
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!