In 2007, The Union: The Business Behind Getting High was released, and immediately made an impact. Advocates of cannabis reform latched on to its powerful messages and entertaining style of presentation, and shared it among their friends, family and colleagues, especially those who may not have been supportive of cannabis or cannabis legalization, but open …
Tag: drug war documentaries
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!