Florida’s Office of Compassionate Use has officially started issuing medical marijuana cards to patients and caregivers. According to Mara Gambinieri, spokesperson for the state’s Department of Health, their Office of Compassionate Use began processing patient applications once the state’s new medical marijuana rules took effect on February 19th. Under the state’s law, those with a …
Tag: Department of Health
- aids, als, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, cancer, chronic muscle spasms, crohn's disease, Department of Health, epilepsy, florida, florida Department of Health, florida medical cannabis, florida medical marijuana, florida medical weed, glaucoma, hiv, Lou Gehrig's disease, Mara Gambinieri, multiple sclerosis, Office of Compassionate Use, parkinson's disease, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Oregon Garners $9 Million in Marijuana Taxes in May
- Study: Cannabis May Help Treat Sickle Cell Disease
- Oklahoma AG Says Board of Health Doesn’t Have Authority to Ban Smoking Medical Marijuana
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!