A bill to legalize the cultivation and production of hemp has been passed unanimously by the Rhode Island House Health, Education and Welfare Committee. The measure, which initially started out as a hemp research bill but was amended to a full hemp legalization bill, now heads towards a vote in the full House of Representatives. …
Tag: Department of Business Regulation
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!