By Steve Muratore, Safer Arizona Cannabis activists working to put the Safer Arizona citizens initiative, to legalize marijuana possession and use, on the 2014 general election ballot will gather at the Arizona State Capitol for an “End Marijuana Prohibition Demonstration,” on Monday, January 13, 2014 from 9 am until 11 am.
- Texas Lawmaker Files Legislation to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- There Was Over $135 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Colorado in September
- Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Should Take Effect Next Month
- Study Says “CBD Shows Similar Efficacy in the Severe Pediatric Epilepsies to Other Antiepileptic Drugs”
- Utah Voters Pass Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative
- Medical Marijuana Legalized in Missouri
- Michigan Legalizes Recreational Marijuana
- New Study “Confirm the Anxiolytic-Like Properties of CBD”
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!