By Steve Muratore, Safer Arizona Cannabis activists working to put the Safer Arizona citizens initiative, to legalize marijuana possession and use, on the 2014 general election ballot will gather at the Arizona State Capitol for an “End Marijuana Prohibition Demonstration,” on Monday, January 13, 2014 from 9 am until 11 am.
- Bipartisan Bill to Legalize Marijuana Deliveries Filed in Washington State
- Wisconsin Governor Announces Support for Legalizing Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Bill Signed Into Law by U.S. Virgin Islands Governor
- The Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains to Start 2019
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!