By Steve Muratore, Safer Arizona Cannabis activists working to put the Safer Arizona citizens initiative, to legalize marijuana possession and use, on the 2014 general election ballot will gather at the Arizona State Capitol for an “End Marijuana Prohibition Demonstration,” on Monday, January 13, 2014 from 9 am until 11 am.
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!