The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has Tweeted praise towards an unabashed racist who helped make marijuana illegal. No one is more responsible for marijuana prohibition than Harry J. Anslinger, a former government official who used racism to make the point that marijuana use should be a crime. When arguing for prohibition, Anslinger made statements such as “reefer makes …
Tag: dea twitter
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!