PepsiCo’s Chief Financial Officer Hugh Johnston has announced that the company is looking into the possibility of developing and releasing cannabis-infused beverages. “I think we’ll look at it critically”, Johnston told Jim Cramer and Sara Eisen last week on CNBC’s Squawk on the Street, noting that he’s “not prepared to share any plans that we may have in the …
Tag: corona cannabis
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!