Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D) announced today that he will soon be introducing legislation that would decriminalize marijuana across the United States. In an interview with VICE News Schumer called the legislation “long overdue”, and said that “too many people” have been effected by the plant’s prohibiton. “I’ll be introducing legislation to decriminalize marijuana …
Tag: Chuck Schumer
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!