A study published in the February issue of the Journal of NeuroImmune Pharmacology has found that cannabis may provide a treatment option for neuroinflammation. “Chronic neuroinflammatory disorders (such as HIV associated neurodegeneration) require treatment that decreases production of inflammatory factors by activated microglia and macrophages and protection of blood brain barrier (BBB) injury secondary to …
Tag: Chronic neuroinflammatory disorder
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!