Representative Scott Perry, a Republican from Pennsylvania, introduced the Charlotte’s Web Medical Hemp Act of 2014 on Monday, a federal proposal to legalize medical cannabis oil that’s low in the psychoactive compound tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Although the measure is clearly limited in what it would do and the type of reform it would bring, its passage would …
Tag: Charlotte’s Web Medical Hemp Act of 2014
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!