A study published this month by the journal Cell Biochemistry and Function, and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health, has found promising evidence to suggest that delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) may provide a safe and effective treatment option for those with diabetes. For the study; “Rats were randomly divided into four groups: control, Δ9 …
Tag: Cell Biochemistry and Function
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!