The Cabinet of Cayman Islands Premier Alden McLaughlin has given approval to legislation that would legalize the medical use and distribution of cannabis oil. The measure – which is an amendment to Misuse of Drugs Law and Pharmacy Regulations – now heads to a debate on the floor of the House of Representatives, which will …
Tag: Cayman Islands marijuana
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!