Activation of the cannabinoid receptors, which is done naturally through the consumption of cannabis, is a promising treatment option of cardiac fibrosis. This is according to a study published this week by the journal Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, and published online by the National Institute of Health. “Myocardial interstitial fibrosis is a major histologic landmark …
Tag: Cardiac Fibrosis
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!