Activation of the cannabinoid receptors, which is done naturally through the consumption of cannabis, is a promising treatment option of cardiac fibrosis. This is according to a study published this week by the journal Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry, and published online by the National Institute of Health. “Myocardial interstitial fibrosis is a major histologic landmark …
Tag: Cardiac Fibrosis
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!