A new study published by the Oxford journal Carcinogenesis, and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health, has found that the cannabis compound cannabigerol can prevent the progression of cancer cells formed in the colon. “Cannabigerol (CBG) is a safe non-psychotropic Cannabis-derived cannabinoid which interacts with specific targets involved in carcinogenesis [the creation …
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!