For the first time in the state’s history, a legislative committee in Texas has passed a bill to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis. The Texas House Committee on Criminal Jurisprudence approved House Bill 507 with a 4 to 2 vote, moving it to the House Calendars Committee. The proposal, sponsored by Representative Joe …
Tag: cannabis decrim
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!