A new study from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has found that consuming cannabis does not elevate a driver’s crash risk, a result that’s directly contrary to prohibitionist arguments that increased access to cannabis will lead to further car accidents. The study looked at over 3,000 drivers involved in a car accident over …
Tag: cannabis crash risk
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!