The Connecticut Supreme Court has ruled that those convicted of past cannabis possession misdemeanors can have the charges erased from their record because the state decriminalized the substance in 2011. The ruling was unanimous, 7 to 0. The court ruled in favor of Nicholas Menditto, overturning the ruling of a state Appellate Court which decided …
Tag: cannabis convictions
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
- Study: Legalizing Medical Marijuana Associated with a 33.7% Reduction in Workplace Fatalities Among Those Aged 25 to 44
- Marijuana Expected to be Rescheduled Federally by the Fall
- Study: CBD Helps Heal Wounds During Their Early Stages
- Nearly $600 million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Denver Last Year, $44 Million in Taxes Garnered
- Study: 80% of Autistic Children Saw Improvements Afer Consuming CBD
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!