A study published by the American Journal of Epidemiology found that cannabis consumption may actually increase cognitive function in middle-aged individuals. The study also found the current illicit drug use – including LSD, magic mushrooms, cocaine and ecstasy – had no negative effect on a person’s cognitive function. For the study, roughly 9,000 participants were …
Tag: cannabis consumption
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!