The freeways surrounding MetLife Stadium in New Jersey – home of Super Bowl XLVIII – will be surrounded by cannabis billboards before the game, in a move put forth by the Marijuana Policy Project. “Hopefully it’s going to inspire people to talk to one another about marijuana and particularly its relative harms compared to alcohol …
Tag: cannabis billboards
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!