Maintaining “robust” encendocannabinoid signaling – which can be done through through the intake of cannabinoids – may provide protection against stress and stress-related disorders, according to a new study published in the journal Seminars in Immunology, and published online by the National Institute of Health. According to the study, “CB1 receptor-endocannabinoid signaling is activated by …
Tag: cannabinoid signalling
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!