A new study published in the Canadian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology has found that cannabis may provide a treatment option for obesity by reducing body weight and improving insulin sensitivity. “Cannabinoid 1 (CB1) receptor antagonists [such as cannabis] reduce body weight and improve insulin sensitivity”, according to the study. “Preclinical data indicates that an …
Tag: cannabinoid receptor antagonist
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!