Marijuana sales in Canada are likely to outpace liquor sales by 2020, according to a report released by the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC). “We believe that by 2020, the legal market for adult-use cannabis will approach $6.5 billion in retail sales”, claims the CBIC. “For context, this is greater than the amount of spirits sold in …
Tag: Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!