The Canadian government, led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, has released their plan to legalize marijuana. As expected, the proposal would legalize the possession, use and licensed distribution of up to 30 grams of marijuana, and would allow a small number of cannabis plants to be cultivated at home for personal use. Unlike the eight …
Tag: canada marijuana plans
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!