In just four days the legal distribution of recreational marijuana will begin in California. During the November, 2016 election California voters chose to legalize marijuana, including establishing a system of licenses cannabis retail outlets, through the passage of Proposition 64. In just four days, the initiative goes into full effect, with licensed distribution becoming legal …
Tag: California pot sales
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!