Amendment 2, which would legalize medical cannabis, is one of several ballot initiatives being voted on this election in Florida. Although the election isn’t until November 8th, early voting is already underway, and at least one voter – former Oakland Park Commissioner Anne Sallee – has come forward with images of her ballot that show …
Tag: Broward County florida
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!